Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy and paste with multiple selections in Microsoft Excel

I would like to be able to select multiple rows, columns or cells and then
paste the information into a different worksheet or workbook. But every time
that I try to accomplish this I get an error that the copy command does not
work on multiple selections. Is there a way around this?

I found this page http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip36.htm that may help
solve the problem but I do not know how to use it or even if it will work in
Excel 2003. If it can't how do I go about modifying it so that it can be
used? Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You cannot copy multiple selections. The selection must be equivalent
either row wise (number of rows in different columns) or column wise (number
of columns in different rows).

Regards,

Jaleel