Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Strikethrough effect not displaying after import

Is there a way to have the text effect of strikethrough not be removed when
importing a file into Excel? I am importing from a program called Doors and
when I export from it into Excel any text with strikethrough loses that text
effect and simply appears in the document. The same thing happens if I have
strikethrough in Word and I copy it into Excel, it loses the strikethrough
effect. Is there a way to preserve this effect when bringing material into
Excel?