Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tab Naming

I have the code below to rename a tab based on a cell contents in that
worksheet. They only way to get the tab to rename is to change the cell
contents. That's fine but the cell is referencing another worksheet and when
I change that cell, the tab I need changed does not rename.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you talking about renaming a SHEET - the TAB is just the thing you use
to open a Sheet
Can we see the code and the formula?
best wishes
--