Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default creating directory for workbook

Hello.

I would like to create a directory worksheet for a my workbook the contains
40 or so worksheets. So for example the first worksheet in the workbook
contains a list with the titles of all the other worksheets with in this
workbook. One would be able to click on the title on the list and it would
take you to the respective worksheet.

Please advise if and how this is possible.

renee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Renee, so you're looking to build a table of contents?

One good way is Jim Cone's fine, free product (his XL Extras add-in) at his:
http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...e/products.php

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page for the download link:
XL Extras - release 1.19 ... Download
A collection of additional features including...
**create table of contents with hyperlinks to each sheet

Jim's add-in will do exactly what you're looking for (and much more ..)

After installing, just click Insert Table of Contents (new menu item),
then sit back and watch Jim's magic go to work <g !
--
Max
Singapore
"renee" wrote:
Hello.

I would like to create a directory worksheet for a my workbook the contains
40 or so worksheets. So for example the first worksheet in the workbook
contains a list with the titles of all the other worksheets with in this
workbook. One would be able to click on the title on the list and it would
take you to the respective worksheet.

Please advise if and how this is possible.

renee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use =hyperlink() formula
or use "Hyperlink" in "Insert" menu.