Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If one checkbox = true

How do I only get one checkbox to = true, I have this code but I have
to check the box a couple of times for it to work

Private Sub LeftBox_Click()
If LeftBox = True Then
Label3.Caption = "Left"
Else: Label3.Caption = " "
End If

If LeftBox = True Then
RightBox = False
End If

If LeftBox = True Then
BothBox = False

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use optionbuttons, that is how they work.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

ups.com...