Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BPS BPS is offline

Default email rows

I have a spreadsheet of over 1000 rows which include names, addresses, email
addresses, etc. I would like to email each person their individual row (not
the entire spreadsheet) with a note to update their info.

My email client is Novell's GroupWise.

any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi BPS

My email client is Novell's GroupWise.

Sorry, only have a Outlook example here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row.htm

Maybe you can use CDO ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"BPS" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet of over 1000 rows which include names, addresses, email
addresses, etc. I would like to email each person their individual row (not
the entire spreadsheet) with a note to update their info.

My email client is Novell's GroupWise.

any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BPS BPS is offline

thanks Ron,
Not sure what CDO is tho?

Hi BPS

"BPS" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet of over 1000 rows which include names, addresses, email
addresses, etc. I would like to email each person their individual row (not
the entire spreadsheet) with a note to update their info.

My email client is Novell's GroupWise.

any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Oops, here is the link