Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to restore disappeared drop list of data validation?

the drop down list of data validation disappeared from one of the worksheet.
no more drop down list appear for new data validation.
it happens on one worksheet only. I suspect the worksheet is somehow
corrupt. it works fine on other tabs. how do I get the drop down list again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Ctrl-A (two times to select all cells
Ctrl-C to copy