Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CJ CJ is offline

Default How do I merge data from excel into a Word template?

I am trying to put together a calendar events list for my organization that
will be publicized in the local press. I have set up a web page that allows
folks to input specific information about their event which I can then
download to an Excel spreadsheet. From there I want to be able to import the
data (what, when, where, etc.) into a Word document. Copy and paste takes way
too much time and I don't know a thing about macros. How can I create one
Word template that includes data fields that links to specific cells in
Excel? Mail Merge would seem to be the obvious answer however I am not trying
to create several form letters, I am trying to create one document that lists
several different events. Any help in layman's terms is greatly appreciated!