Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using "Find" function in Excel 2000, edit data without closing Fin

I need to know if there is a way to use the Find function from the edit menu
in Excel 2000 and not have to close it to edit the data cell it finds. This
would be useful when editing large spreadsheets with similar data spread
throughout. I know Excel 2003 does this, but my company is not ready to
upgrade yet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

xl2002 does it, too.

But if you're using the builtin edit|Find dialog, I think you're out of luck.

You may want to try Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

--

Dave Peterson