Renee

Default I need to setup a spreadsheet to enter data to from my findings o.

I have to log mu findings into an excel spreadsheet and then graph the
results I am not sure if there is a specific spreadsheet format I am please
help
tjtjjtjt

One basic way to set this up:
All you need to do is make a table and then click in it. Then, Run the Chart
Wizard. You can access it from Insert | Chart.
Example, if I want to create a chart based on how much produce my gorcery
store sells in a month, I would put the types of produce down one column,
like this:
Apples
Pears
Cherries
Oranges

Then, I would put the Months of the year across a Row:
Jan Feb Mar Apr ...

This would create a rectangular area for your data.

Check out:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html

This will give you a lot of info on building charts in Excel.

tj