Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problem copying visible cells from 2000 to 2003

my original is in 2000 and am trying to copy certain data to a new worksheet
in 2003. Using F5, visible cells, copy, paste, it copies all hidden rows &
columns - any suggestions?
--
Lisa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have figured out a kind of work around - it will copy correctly into
another worksheet within original workbook, then I can copy that & paste into
the new workbook - longer, but get the results.
--
Lisa