Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Noncontiguous rows

Hello...

Is there an easy way to select noncontiguous rows in a worksheet, copy them
and paste them into another worksheet?

I know you can CTRL click through the rows, but I have over 100 rows to do
this on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes...

But it has been sorted and subtotaled. I'm trying to copy the results of
the subtotals to a new worksheet. Various transactions were done throughout
different months, which were then subtotaled. I would like to copy the
results for each of the months into a new spreadsheet.

"KC8DCN" wrote:

Hello...

Is there an easy way to select noncontiguous rows in a worksheet, copy them
and paste them into another worksheet?

I know you can CTRL click through the rows, but I have over 100 rows to do
this on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

If you just want the subtotals, you could set up a helper column. Assuming
the xxxxxxx Total lines inserted by Excel appear in column A, use

=RIGHT(A1,5)="Total"

and copy down as far as needed. Then use Autofilter on the helper column to
filter for TRUE, copy/paste the results to a new worksheet.