Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Default Noncontiguous rows

If you just want the subtotals, you could set up a helper column. Assuming
the xxxxxxx Total lines inserted by Excel appear in column A, use

=RIGHT(A1,5)="Total"

and copy down as far as needed. Then use Autofilter on the helper column to
filter for TRUE, copy/paste the results to a new worksheet.

"KC8DCN" wrote:

Yes...

But it has been sorted and subtotaled. I'm trying to copy the results of
the subtotals to a new worksheet. Various transactions were done throughout
different months, which were then subtotaled. I would like to copy the
results for each of the months into a new spreadsheet.

"Dave F" wrote:

You can sort the table by whatever relevant criteria you are using to
manually select the rows, copy and paste.

"KC8DCN" wrote:

Hello...

Is there an easy way to select noncontiguous rows in a worksheet, copy them
and paste them into another worksheet?

I know you can CTRL click through the rows, but I have over 100 rows to do
this on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!