dhelmers

Default how do i convert a number into minutes for a time of completion c.

I do not know where to get a formula to convert a number into minutes and
have it take a given time and add to it to give me a completion time for a
specific task
Nick Hodge

Set up the following

A1 = Start time (say 10:00)
A2 = Task Duration (I am presuming you want to enter 20 instead of 00:20)
A3 = formula =A1+((A2/24)/60)

Answer = 10:20 when formatted as hh:mm

--
HTH