Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying Cell Values

I'm currently using a macro:

Sub copyvalue()
With Sheets("Capacity")
.Range("O14").Value = .Range("BM4").Value
End With

End Sub

But I'm very interested in getting any help to upgrade this to a
function so that I do not have to run the macro to get the value copied
from BM4 to O14.

I appreciate your help in advance.

--
crabtrees
crabtrees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37611

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry...I need to keep the reference out of the cell so that it can't be
written over.

Thanks.

--
crabtrees
crabtrees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37611
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572785

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Then I don't understand why you can't use the subroutine.

If you can't use a built in formula, I would expect that you wouldn't want to
use a user defined function.