EasleyK

Default 4 Day Work Week in a formula

I've got a project, that is scheduled out as Project Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
etc. I want to write a formula that will add a column showing the calender
date that corresponds to each of these, once I key in a start date. They'll
all reference that start date. That, I can do. What is going to give me
fits, is that we are on a 4 day work week. SO, Project Day 5, is calendar
day 8, 6=9, 7=10, 8=11. Then, project Day 9=15, 10=16 and so forth.

Now, I used to use a formula calculated a time difference, based on an 8
hour day and work week. I could calculate the business hours from 3:00 on
a Friday to noon on a Monday. I'm thinking I'll need the same type of
formula here, somehow working in a 4 day workweek.

Does this make any sense? Do you have any idea how I can do this?

I only have 500 lines to apply this to, so I could go calculate it all and
manually re-type them, but I expect the Project Days to change over time, and
I want the calendar dates to change with them.

Thanks.