Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default User Name box

How do I remove the User Name box that pops up when I load Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Excel uses user data that can be managed via MS Word - Tools - Options -
User Information.
Try to delete user information there and restart Word. And when you are
prompted for user information type it and confirm it by clicking OK (do not
close the window by clicking on X).
Restart Word/Excel and check the behaviour.

Regards,
Nika Lampe