Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Default Paper Tray

Excel 2003

We've recently installed a new HP 5550 color printer and the users would
like to have all print jobs pull from tray 3 by default. We've figured
out how to set the default paper tray for Outlook and Word, but Excel
does not appear to have this capability. The best I've been able to do
is create a quick task print set so that users can go into the printer
properties, click on the Paper/Quality tab, and select the pre-defined
quick task settings. Is this the best method Excel offers for setting a
default paper tray, or is there some other method for setting the
default paper tray?.

--Tom