Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate message

My file was crashed last Friday, after recovery, the file has repaired next
to file name when I open it. Also it starts calculating file every time I
open it. I copied the tabs I need to use to a new file. It's still doing
calculating every time when I open it.

These tabs I copied to the new file, only have add functions in few rows,
it's a small file, but it takes long time to calculating this small file
everytime when I open it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Holly,
You might check with Ctr+End to check your lastcell position.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/lastcell.htm

If that looks okay, meaning it is near you data then perhaps
you have added User Defined Functions that have volatile
added so that they are calculated everytime a calculation is asked for.
---
HTH,