Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table - Adding New Data

Hello

When creating a pivot table to group data by month I have to specify
the exact range on the worksheet

How do I overcome this problem if I am constantly adding new data to
the end of the list?

Many thanks

Chard

--
Chard
Chard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37200

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To ensure that new rows or columns are included in the pivot source
data, you can base the pivot table on a dynamic range. There are
instructions he

Chard wrote:
Hello

When creating a pivot table to group data by month I have to specify
the exact range on the worksheet

How do I overcome this problem if I am constantly adding new data to
the end of the list?

Many thanks

Chard

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, Debra - I'll give that a go and let you know if I come unstuck.

Chard