Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I use the COUNTIF formula on a group of specific cells?

I have a worksheet with Yes/No questions. I'm trying to recognize and count
each "x" in the Yes field for each specific question and it's not allowing me
to.

I can get it to add a range of cells, but not a group of specific cells.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thought it would look a little like this: =COUNTIF((B6,H6,I6,B21,H21,I21)"X")

Thanks for the help!