Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Electronic Signature?

Could someone please tell me about an Electronic Signature. We have an
expense sheet that our sales executives fill out, sign and then send to their
manager for approval. Our HR department is telling then they can be
submitted electronically with their signature who in turn signs the form
electronically and submits it to payroll for reimbursement. Now the sales
executives are asking me for an electronic signature and I am totally
confused. The only thing I can think of is scanning in their signature and
then inserting it on the signature line.

HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can convert your *.xls file into a *.pdf file Adobe Acrobat that has
Digital Signature features.

--
raypayette

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29569