Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office default

After installing Office 2007 beta 2, it is the default for Excel. How do I
change it back so that Office 2000 is again the default and 2007 is only on
demand?
I want this because Excel 2007 doesn't have charts with lines on 2 axes,
doesn't support scroll bars on charts, has no workspace option that I can
find, among other things.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Office 2007 transition"
wrote in message ...
After installing Office 2007 beta 2, it is the default for Excel. How do I
change it back so that Office 2000 is again the default and 2007 is only
on
demand?
I want this because Excel 2007 doesn't have charts with lines on 2 axes,
doesn't support scroll bars on charts, has no workspace option that I can
find, among other things.

How to run multiple versions of Office on one computer:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/218861/