Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default paste and hide cells

When I am copying data from one sheet to another, I don't want the data to
be pasted to the hidden cells on the sheet I'm copying on to ... ignore the
hidden cells like the select visible cells command. Can Anyone help???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could copy|paste one area at a time--being very careful not to use too large
of areas.

Or maybe you could sort your data on the receiving end so that the visible cells
would be contiguous and paste there in one fell swoop (and then re-sort and
rehide what you want).

--

Dave Peterson