Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA code to "background-color" a cell obtaining a value from Row

2003

What syntax can I add to a an If() statement to test if a cell is
receiving input (referenced to) from any cells below it? (In violation
of the best-practice of top-down worksheet organization)

I get the concept that Cell(2,1) which is referred to Cell(1,1) would
be an example. But what is the best surrounding syntax to make sure
that my test is accurate?

Thanks

EagleOne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Got it!

If MyCell.DirectPrecedents.Row MyCell.Row Then
MyCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3

Any other thoughts?