Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hi All

Ronaldo, Luis Figo and Wayne Rooney are standing before God at the throne
of Heaven. God looks at them and says; "before granting you a place at my
side, I must first ask you what you believe in."

Addressing Ronaldo first he asks, "what do you believe?"

Ronaldo looks God in the eye and states passionately, "I believe Football to
be the food of life. Nothing else brings such unbridled joy to so many
people from the slums of Rio to the bright lights of Madrid. I have devoted
my life to bring such joy to people who stood on the terraces supporting
their club."

God looks up and offers Ronaldo the seat to his left.

He then turns to Luis Figo , "and you, Luis , what do you believe?"

Figo stands tall and proud, "I believe courage, honour and passion are the
fundamentals to life and I've spent my whole playing career providing a
living embodiment of these traits."

God, moved by the passion of the speech offers Figo the seat to his
right.

Finally, he turns to Wayne Rooney , "and you, Wayne , what do you
believe?"

"I believe" says Rooney "you're sitting in my seat."

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Everyone,
Sorry about this, this was never meant to be sent to this group, it was a
mistake on my part pasting the text into a blank mail to send to an
individual,
Apologies to all,
Alan.
"Alan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We have all done that once in a while. Actually jokes are welcome on Fridays
on the L or G list

The EXCEL-L list is hosted on a Windows NT(TM) machine running L-Soft
international's LISTSERV(R) software. For subscription/signoff info
and archives, see http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/excel-l.html .

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Alan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

'We have all done that once in a while.'
I'm glad you said that. I was mortified when I saw that posted from me in
the group!
BTW, What is the L or G list?

"Alan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

They are Excel forums on a List server, a bit like the Newsgroups, but a bit
more community based, people tend to stay longer, not just dip in and out.
Don gave you a link to the L list.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips