Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default absolute reference

I am trying to reference my macro to an .csv file. But, i do not know how to
make an absolute reference, when the file is closed...Please help. Thanks
--
Sergei D
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A .CSV file is plain old text. It doesn't really have columns and rows.

I think I'd open the .csv file, let excel parse it to what you want, then get
the info from that opened .CSV file.

Sergei D wrote:

I am trying to reference my macro to an .csv file. But, i do not know how to
make an absolute reference, when the file is closed...Please help. Thanks
--
Sergei D

--

Dave Peterson