gwl

Default sorting

I have a sheet with cells a1 to r1 with 6 rows grouping and I have some 30
groups or records. Each group has a total value.

I need to keep the groups together while sorting on the total which is in
column R (Cummulative Total).

example: (some things deleted)
Hitting Fielding Total Cumulative Total
Mechanics 4 Mechanics 4 5
Bat speed 5 ball transfer 5 10
15
this goes on for some 30 records.

How can I keep the groups together while sorting on the Cumulative Total?