Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link update question

I have a file that has links to four other files. Every time I open this
destination file I got the "This workbook contains one or more links that
can't be updated" popup. When I check links, the status for all links are ok.
If I open all of the source files and then open the destination file,
everything looks fine.

Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi.

Check out this post on ExpertsExchange in which somebody has a similar
problem to you. Theres lots of possibilities here, so it's worth
having a look:-

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Appl..._21655457.html

Hope it helps,
Mat