Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is miss

I have two different worksheets but with similar data ( text values ). But I
want to find the difference between two worksheets. I tried to compare side
by side but its time consuming. If excel is going to have this auto kind of
function to find the differenct between two worksheets, that would be useful
to millions of excel users!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jawahar" wrote in message ...
|I have two different worksheets but with similar data ( text values ). But I
| want to find the difference between two worksheets. I tried to compare side
| by side but its time consuming. If excel is going to have this auto kind of
| function to find the differenct between two worksheets, that would be useful
| to millions of excel users!
|
| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
| Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
| link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
| click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is

Thanks Niek Otten for the link. However the link had only "Compare.xla" which
is related to this topic and seems not to have any effect on excel 2003. I
hope my question is clear , I dont want any "Compare" option but indeed
looking for some function which would list me the difference between two
worksheets automatically.