Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I turn on the download dialog box?

I accidentally unticked the box that appears when you are downloading from
the internet. (You have the option to select either 'download' or 'save').

Does anyone know where to find it to turn it back on.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My ComputerToolsFolder OptionsFile Types.

Scroll down to the file type extension you wish to download and select it.

Click "Advanced" and checkmark the option "Confirm Open After Download"

This setting is not global so if you unchecked for more than one file type you
will have to reset for each.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP