cripwell01

Default How do I turn off the solver results dialog box

I am running a series of optimisations using the SolverSolve function in VB.
Every time the solver works it wants me to click ok in the results dialog
box. This slows things down somewhat. Is it possible to turn off the results
box or is there some VB code that gets me past this issue.
Dana DeLouis

Hi.

Dim Results As Long
Results = SolverSolve(UserFinish:=True)
'// Note: 0,1,2, then Solver found a solution.

Or, you can skip that and just do:

SolverSolve True

HTH. :)

--