Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to create a report for selected values in the column

Hi,

I have couple of columns in my Excel sheet.
Col1: Issues Nbr
Col2: Assingned to

Data:
Issues Nbr Assingned to
123 Shreeshail Ganiger (Manager), ABC (Analyst), CGS
(Developer)
344 Shreeshail Ganiger (Manager), XYZ (Analyst), SDD
(Developer)
545 Shreeshail Ganiger (Manager), DED (Analyst), CGS
(Developer)
546 Shreeshail Ganiger (Manager), DED (Analyst), SDF
(Developer)

I am looking for data something like below

Assigned to Count(Issues)
--------------------------------
SDF 1
CGS 2
CGS 1
Shreeshail Ganiger 4
ABC 1
XYZ 1
DED 2

I am using Pivot table for all other reports and pivot table has this value.
I would like to automate this may be writing some macro.
Can any one please guide me how to do this.

Thanks in advance
Shreeshail Ganiger