Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple spreadsheets on the desktop (ala Word)?

How do I get multiple spreadsheets on my desktop, each in their own separate
window? This seems to work fine in Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Toolsoptionsview, windows in taskbar checked. It is not the same as in
word since if you close the application using the X it will close all
windows but you can tab between the windows and you get each workbook in the
taskbar of windows

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions