Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Refresh evey ?? in a linked list

Hi
I have a linked list in my excel report. i am trying to get it to refresh
every 5 mins, but the refresh evey box in the external data range properties
is greyed out.
Is there any way to change this or is it possible to enable a refresh some
othetr way.
Thanks in advance
Graham