Greta

Default How Do I Automatically Refresh Auto Filtered Data?

I have a spreadsheet that is designed using a series of lookups to
automatically populate. THere is a section that is auto filtered to return
selected text; however, when the key data is changed the auto filter does not
refresh to return the appropriate filtered data. Any suggestions?
Earl Kiosterud

Greta,

You said "key data" meaning, I think, that the lookup is in the column on
which you're filtering. If the looked-up data changes, you'll have to reset
the filter, then filter again. If this needs to be dynamic (reflect changes
in the looked-up data automatically), an event-fired (Worksheet_Change)
macro could reapply the filter.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake