Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Tools / Options dialogue missing.

When I go to Excel / Tools / Options, nothing happens. This only happens
under my login, and not other's on the same computer. I had an addin that
crashed xl, but that has since been removed.

Fixes that I have tried:
1. Removing the addin from the list in the registry.
2. Rebooting (many times).
3. Add/Remove programs (repair office).

None of these have seemed to work.

I guess i could create a new user account and login under that from now on,
but that would seem like a rather violent solution.

Any thoughts?

I am using Excel 2003.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try deleting *.xlb under your profile (It's Excel's toolbar file). Excel
will create a new one.

If this doesn't work, get your admin to create a new profile and see if that
fixes it

--

HTH
Nick Hodge