Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Making comments appear in the center of the screen.

i read in an earlier posting that it might be possible to use VBA to
make comments always appear in the center of the screen. i looked at
Debra Dalgleish's site but found no code. Can someone help me with
this?

Thanks,
Tonso

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've added code that displays the active cell's comment in the centre of
the visible range:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Centre

--
Debra Dalgleish