Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when I search for data in Excel, the found cell cannot be seen

The FOUND cell is barely identifiable from the other cells, so I cannot see
what cell is being found. Can I change this somehow so that the found cell is
very identifiable ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check to see if either that cell and/or the respective Row/Column is
hidden. If so,
"Paint the area around the cell" (select) then Format|Row|Unhide and/or
Format|Column|Unhide

HTH Dennis

Howard in GR wrote:
The FOUND cell is barely identifiable from the other cells, so I cannot see
what cell is being found. Can I change this somehow so that the found cell is
very identifiable ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

when you search for any cell, after search result is displayed, it is
difficult to see the FOUND cell specially when all cells on sheet have
data.
you should look at your right side, row number will be highlighted of
cell FOUND then see for highlighted column. At the intersection of
highlighted row number and column you will find your searched cell.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Howard

You should be able to see which cell has been selected just by looking in the
Found dialog box.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP