Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default The 'Look in' box for the 'Replace...' has only the 'Formulas'

When I try to use the 'Replace...' in Excel 2003 the 'Look in' box give me
only the 'Formulas' option from the pull down menu. I checked the answer
from a Dave Peterson but his answer did not solve my problem. I was able to
do this in the previous version of Excel. Any help solving this would be
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of excel did you have other options?

Maybe someone who still runs that version could see if excel changed or your
memory isn't what it used to be <vbg.

--

Dave Peterson