Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet Formula

Hi All, Need some help please!!

I'm trying to calculate the no. of days in between start date and end
date. I can do a simple formula to work that out but i need to tell it
that if the end date is blank, then to use todays date.

I know how to do it sub-consiously, but my brain just will not work!!!

Any ideas???

--
ewameg
ewameg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36525

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming Column A start date and Column B end date then

=IF(ISBLANK(B1)=TRUE,TODAY()-A1,B1-A1)

should produce what you want

--
Special-K