Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Todd F.

Default Goal lines in Pivot Charts

What is the best way to insert goal lines in a pivot chart

I have allot of pivot charts and they will be refreshed and I am wondering
how do you enter a goal line and have it be and print in the right spot

Might I be able to change the color of the grid line at a particualr value
or do I have to draw in a line.

perhaps someone could comment on vba code to enter a colored goal line at a
particular value say for the active chart only

Really appreciate any suggestions - I have allot fo charts to make.

feel free to post or email me at
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Devo Clubber

I often add a calculated field which is my "target goal" and add that as a
series to the graph.

Hope that helps

Steve