Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Adam

Default axis titles on both sides

I was just wondering how to get the axis titles and incremental numbers to
appear on both sides of the graph for ease of viewing and understanding.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Terry

I was just wondering how to get the axis titles and incremental numbers to
appear on both sides of the graph for ease of viewing and understanding.

I assume you mean Y-axis. If not sorry waste your time.

You can just select one of your tata set and set up as secondary axis, and
set up both primry and secondary axis as same scale.
I think you should have all you want.