Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MissUnPunctual

Default Merchandising Schedule...

I'm trying to find a way to create a schedule. I want to have a sheet with
just the store names (Wal-mart, target, meijer, etc) in a column, with 4 rows
per store, and addtitional columns for each day of the week:

Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
WalMart

Then, i'd like to be able to enter employee names in the "day" columns,
along with the time they need to be there (6pm, 2-4pm, 5am, etc).

Now - i'd like another sheet to pull this info, find every instance of
"John" and keep track of what stores he should be at on which days.

I know this is pretty confusing - i'm not good at explaining things. I'm
just so frustrated right now! I know there must be a way to do this. Please
give me any thoughts and ideas you can come up with!

*M
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ward376

You should probably post this in the Excel functions discussion. You
can accomplish what you need with functions.

What company do you work for?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MissUnPunctual

Pepsi.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MissUnPunctual

Thank you for the reply, by the way. I reposted. =)

*M