Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
keith

Default specifing colors in an excel chart

I am creating excel charts to show temperatures that I have measured
inside various types of buildings. I would like the graphs to show
temperatures below twenty degrees C in one color, twenty to twenty six
in a different color and above twenty six in another color.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Keith.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You can create conditional charts by using additional data series, one
for each colour set. See these sites for further details.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Cheers
Andy