-   -   specifing colors in an excel chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/90011-specifing-colors-excel-chart.html)

keith

specifing colors in an excel chart

I am creating excel charts to show temperatures that I have measured
inside various types of buildings. I would like the graphs to show
temperatures below twenty degrees C in one color, twenty to twenty six
in a different color and above twenty six in another color.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Keith.

Andy Pope

specifing colors in an excel chart

Hi,

You can create conditional charts by using additional data series, one
for each colour set. See these sites for further details.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

keith

specifing colors in an excel chart

On Tue, 23 May 2006 08:43:40 +0100, Andy Pope
wrote:

Hi,

You can create conditional charts by using additional data series, one
for each colour set. See these sites for further details.

thanks again
keith