Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
twiggy

Default Stack Charts? ? ? Please help

I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a
list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data
(bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot.

Depot, Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust -
Planner
1-231 3 1 3 1
1-922 2 1 2 1

I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the
second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side.

Is this possible ? ? ?

Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill?

--
twiggy
twiggy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34479

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting