Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Stack Charts? ? ? Please help

Try one of the links on this page:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"twiggy" wrote in
message ...

I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a
list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data
(bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot.

Depot, Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust -
Planner
1-231 3 1 3 1
1-922 2 1 2 1

I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the
second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side.

Is this possible ? ? ?

Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill?

--
twiggy