Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Hans Knudsen

Default Dynamic range

In C2:C65 I have dates as follows (DK standard):
01-01-01
01-02-01
01-03-01
etc.
indicating January 2001, February 2001, March 2001 and so on up to
01-04-06 (indicating April 2006) in cell C65. In about a fortnight new data will appear i C66: (01-05-06) and later on
C67: (01-06-06)
etc.

I know how to create a dynamic range if I always had to start from the top, but here I want to be able to enter for example 01-01-05
in cell H1 and the dynamic range should now be, not from the top, but from the cell C51 (which holds 01-01-05) and as far down as I
(just now) have data.

Hans Knudsen