Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tony Parks

Default I have charts that are only visible when selected, how do I fix?

I have charts on the worksheet, but they are covered in gray unless I select
the chart.
They also print in gray unless selected.

How do I get this formatting turned off?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Use Tools Options View and change the setting of Objects to Show All
instead of Show Placeholders.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tony Parks

Default I have charts that are only visible when selected, how do I fi

Thanks Andy, it worked like a charm.

Tony